Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dec. 12, 06

It was awhile.

The 2nd semester is finally sinking in my thoughts, actions and heart. Life in a new course is not easy. Paradigm shift is to be dealt with in the deepest understanding of the mind because the external world is new that is why i somehow developed this daily meditation thingamajig. Being an Irregular student and squatter at the same time gives me the perfect opportunity to be friends with myself. The beginning weeks of the 2nd semester are quite a reward! I somehow began a phase of self examination because I was always with myself. And you know what I discovered? I discovered that I’m a person who enjoys being alone in the University and at the same time treasures being with others; an introvert and an extrovert in one depending on the need of the situation. Based on what I observed about myself, I seem to be flexible enough not to be deformed.


Bottom line, it is a very essential practice that we are aware of ourselves and check if actions are coming from us or the dark side of us because an unexamined life is not only worth living but also dangerous.

No comments: