Saturday, October 21, 2006

Weekly Review

10 days into sembreak! The week was nothing but significant fun and work! Plenty of things happened ranging from a beach escapade (actually, Chali Beach located at the Industrial suburbs of the city) to an interview, to a Jomi reunion!

SBM-SC interview (Tuesday). The day after the Chali escapade, I woke up looking like a walking over-cooked beefsteak then at around 12 noon I was informed by Dao (A nice and very tall SBM SV guy who recruited me for the SBM-SC) that I will have an interview around 2pm. What the heck, I have to face the top executive panel of the council looking like charcoal. The interview went well. They asked questions like, why I want to join, what are my skills, work ethics. They gave me situational analysis about a hellish workplace etc. Bottom line: I really want to render my service for the council because it’s already part of my nature working for something which is greater than myself like a student org. I guess I did well… Jsan (SBM Pres) will inform me if I pass. After the interview, I had an interesting and long interaction with Rupert (1st year chairman) which lasted for 4 hours! I went home around 7:30pm…

Weng and Maki House Party! ( Wednesday) Maki and Weng went to the house to download and copy a couple of music for their Ipods. It turned out to be a dancing party! Weng, Maki and I danced the “Beep” and several other hot music. Of course, with Louin’s natural talent in the dance floor, we were just blown away by his erotic, ehhemmm… I mean exotic dance moves. What a good way to socialize, at the same time, burn fat! Hahahaha. The “party” ended around 8pm.

SIMS Day ( Thursday) Another character entered the house around 3 pm. The Queen of all queens… Rexa! Her agenda; to play Sims all day long. She played, I watched but she had a hard time practicing her fingers to avoid touching the power button which automatically shuts down the computer. At the end of the day, she played well, giving Rexa (her Sim Character) a decent Disco house. When Rexa was about to leave the house, a dead drunk man laid on the pavement just beside our door! Nakakatatakot! Sa pikas door na lng cyan gi agi.

Jomi Reunion (Friday) Jomi is back! Jomi brought lots of gifts and news about the big world in Ateneo. Flash news: He was the block crush in his English Class! We went to SM (to eat) and the High school to check around and plan for the Ogilvie Kumustahay 2006. At first, I thought it was libre by jomi! Ngee! KKB man diay! Nakauli ko ahat! Maygani naa pa mi XU ato na time. Anyway, we went sniffing around the HS and I manage to go home bringing a copy of the OSASI Five-Year Development Plan Matrix.
the end

Thought of the week: Only passion, great passion, can elevate the human soul to achieve great things...

1 comment:

meily said...

wow! documented ayo ang life. haha. :P hhhhhmmmmm.... ni adton lang jud si rexa sa inyo para sa sims? wow! way lingaw jud.haha.
8*****8
si weng ug maki? ni adto sa inyo?? naa nay i.pod si weng?? aguy! mga sosyal ayo ngetz.. ehehe. sure ka nag"sayaw" lang mo?? bwaaahaha!!!
8*******8
and, wala natingala ang naginterview sa imo? i mean... never mind. haha. :P

comment nako ha?? *wink*