Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Red Book entry Aug. 14, 2007

Once in our life, there is a time when we begin to doubt and question everything. This is but a normal stage in a young man’s life. In my case, I doubted because I felt I have to. I felt this is a great need. So I doubted that soon grew into an idea toned do debunk an existence of a “supreme being” believing that god is just a product of humanity’s insecurity of death. But as I recall, each time you prove something and fail, the contrary becomes stronger. Reflecting deeper, my notion is one-sided; dark sided as a matter of fact failing to acknowledge another more important part of reality – the mystical beauty and intelligent order of it. A roller coaster ride trying to understand this through the lenses of science and philosophy made me see a bigger picture and little-by-little made me rethink everything. I look back to where I all started. I then realized, I have no question after all.

No comments: