Sunday, February 03, 2008

Complementary Angles

I think it’s high time to mention a unique business partner I’ve been working with through the years of my life. An “eventologist” and cerebral maniac working together on events and activities for 3 years in a row is a simple story yet deserves to be told. This partner is Michael Ho, a person who I see as a future brand, a future events guru, a future trend maker in the world of lifestyle and parties. His persona stands in contrast to my “formal”, “nerdy”, and calculated approach on things. But still we’ve been in back to back events from High School to College. I think this story needs to be told because it shows the powerful idea of complementing strengths and filling weaknesses. He fills my weakness and vise versa. This dynamic partnership continues to move with the events that we organize. I pretty much create the structure and order while he fills it with his overflowing creative juices. I advise you to look for people who are not necessarily standing with the same tastes as you but be with people who can fill your voids.

No comments: