Friday, May 30, 2008

Another school year is dawning, not to mention a historic one. This time, days before the start of the year, gives me that lingering sense of excitement and mystery of the possibilities in stored. And that feeling is the only one I follow and keep for I know it’s the one that drives me to embrace the start of a school year and I hope that will sustain me all through out. This feeling I have been experiencing every time a new school year arrives since grade school is one of the best moments in my journey especially when I see new faces, new ideas, and new possibilities. It is like seeing a suspense thriller in its opening day; the only difference is that I’m part of it, i could actually influence the ending. I’ll just stop here. Always seeking anew is one way of knowing that you are growing, not holding on to what we are but what we could become.


AMDG

No comments: