Saturday, May 24, 2008

GOD's TIME

Hours ago, a question was given to me which made me re-explore the seemingly random thoughts and feelings I have for the past weeks. And I hope it will do the same to you. The question is “what is my primal source of nourishment?” I began sifting through my thoughts and feelings and encountered so many things about what I am doing, what I love doing, what I value, and what I think about myself. I began to see patches of images of my engagements yet unclear, unsure. I began to feel a sense of flickering happiness yet still clouded, unlinked. With a growing complex world, I know I could get easily lost in the noise of it all and I know what seems absolute joy is actually a temporary shallow gift of the world. The attractiveness of corporate life, the alluring aroma of wealth, power, and prestige, the inviting noise of the outside seems to plague my attempt to re-discover the primal source of nourishment inside me. I just hope and pray that the path I followed is the path that will deeply lead me home, that I will truly find a face of that nourishment – Christ.

No comments: