Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Xavier University @ 75

I cried!

Xavier has been and will forever be part of me

It runs in my blood, it moves in my mind, it shows in my bodily movements

Memories run beyond my years of first reason all with in Xavier

Within its walls I learned what is true, what is eternal

My first discovery, my first eureka, my first awe moment, all in Xavier

Warm is its classrooms and fertile is its gardens

I explored, I questioned, I understood all started in Xavier

The becoming of me can be traced intimately with its walls

Now, I see what I can be and see what I am meant to be

With great gratitude, I thank the Creator for the grace, for the mission which is Xavier

May it grow to form men and women who inspires, who moves people to be the best that they can be.

No comments: