Wednesday, June 04, 2008



YES WE CAN!

I thought this day would never come and I never thought that it would happen in my generation that an African-American could be the next leader of the free world. I’ve been tuning in to US Politics since it all started last year. It’s quite interesting for me to see how a mature political system works contrasting the immature politics of ours. One candidate in particular caught my interest, Barack Obama. His massage of change and his creed of hope have so appealed to the senses of the people that he broke the racial walls of a nation and inspired millions to participate in the democratic process. His charisma and youth also made him rise above the usual. A man like this, whose message of hope moved a nation, should also move us to look for leaders who can inspire. The country seems to be in short supply of this.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ton...You are such one great artist. Your craft is made out of your passi0n and somehow that made you stand out among others...Hmmm..
IDOL!

Unknown said...

Ton...You are such one great artist. Your craft is made out of your passi0n and somehow that made you stand out among others...Hmmm..
IDOL!