Monday, June 27, 2011

1st Week In Law School

I am slowly getting the rhythm of my new law school life. The first week was full of surprises and consolations. I had my first oral recitation in Political Law on the National Territory. I never realized that playing Age of Empires would be this applicable in creating a conceptual framework about sovereignty and territory. Nonetheless, my answer was not a home-run, though it was respectable enough. The other subjects are also very interesting but I have strong sense that this interest will slowly erode when I shall begin to dissect all those voluminous cases and texts considering that the first week was still a honey moon period. My block mates also trusted me enough to be their block president. I thought I am through with this but hey, this is who I am. So for the next coming weeks, I am expecting myself to fall in love with the law books which/whom I spend all my day with. I only hope they can answer back when I ask them if they ate their lunch already.

No comments: