Thursday, April 04, 2013

Arrival: Ateneo Internship

No pictures for today 


To start with, the Lumbia airport was a mess. The runway light problem has caused the cancelation of all flights 6pm onwards. Thus some flights were crammed in the day to catch the day light. I did not let the terminal congestion  bother me. I just sat on the floor at the corner and read my orange book (Jesuit Guide to Everything).

It was alao fun to see John and April in the terminal. My first year college classmates are going to Vietnam. What a fun meet. Another surprise, my former NSTP student who is now a law student in San Beda was also a co-passenger. Nothing surprising in the plane trip though but the clouds and the setting sun brings some sort of unexplainable feeling. It was beautiful. So beautiful. 

At last, im now in a condo near ateneo law preparing for tomorrow's long day. my road trip to here was intersting. We went through bel air, forbes where the philippine rich mostly live. I even saw the house of pacman. 

Got to meet interesting people who i felt comfortable with. We have participants from zamboanga ateneo law school, western mindanao state and aquinas u. An exciting day awaits. 

No comments: