Wednesday, April 18, 2007

homework

What can I say about myself and how do I feel about it.

a psychology 2 homework

I first wish to inform the reader that the means in answering the 1st question is quite difficult since I need the self to explain itself which is being self referential or circular. In order not to confuse myself in explaining myself, I wish to share through what I love to do and what my hopes are. My love-to-do-list ranges from spectrum to spectrum. Primarily, I love learning. I really do, because I know that it is through this that I can actualize myself. So I love to read a lot. I read books pertaining to human history, expressions, thoughts, ideas, aspirations and yes, also human suffering and decline.


you will also yawn.

Because of my bookish nature, I could consider myself a typical “truth seeker” always in a state of amazement and wonder. Now, this is what I get living my entire life in the very hub of a highly urbanized city. I don’t really get out a lot so I get stuck with voluminous collection of books at home and befriended them. Secondly, my “knowledge quest” fusing with my Jesuit education since nursery produced something “techno-colored” that urged me to animate that “amazement and wonder” into concrete action. My love for social/school involvements evolved from that notion earning me great friends, mentors and experience. Engagement is becoming a prime component of my life to the point that it has become my oxygen. My present affiliations with the KKP, AA and SBMSC manifest this “engaged love”. Thus, engagement with others and my love for growth in all sense simply encapsulates what I am presently - a person who embraces growth and strives to give it to others. With this in mind, I feel loved. I feel an elevated sense of purpose in life and also grateful of all the graces given urging me to do more. AMDG

No comments: