Tuesday, June 12, 2007

thought book

1ST DAY HIGH

What really fascinates me every time a new school year begins is the idea of starting a new; starting with a fresh line of empty spaced class records, applying new and innovated approaches to life, knowing new and reenergized personalities, pursuing a new level of a personal philosophy and spirituality and finally experiencing a new set of challenges which ultimately sustains our desire to overcome it and grow. Now, I’m a second year college student with a personal theme of “living out the magna anima in me” ready to engage the world with an open mind and heart, ready to focus on the richest potentials of every moment, and ready to reshape the world one idea, one soul, and one action at a time. I aim this year that I could practice a more reflective mode forming insights that translates into a multidimensional blueprint for action. “IPP in action” – I keep on integrating this in my lifestyle and I hope this school year serves as its strengthening stage fully imbedded in my way of doing things.
God loves you!

1 comment:

jaysan said...

Ton, Management Accounting japon imong course? bitaw ton, enjoy your 2nd year college life. Medyo maka experience naka ug kalisod gamay. The challenges of College Life. 2nd year is a preparation stage for 3rd year, the year of major adjustments. God Bless -jsan