Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BLOGGING AND LIFE

I got the chance to review my past blog posts, from the time I've talked to the consul, to my reflections on what I ought to do in my life. It is amazing to note that I've been writing for almost three years already. And what is more amazing to contemplate is the trend I am creating and the revelation unfolding right before my eyes. I pretty much think this is where the great value of journal writing and blogging comes in. Blogging somehow bridges the gap between the past and the process of becoming in a public manner while journalizing immortalizes a private thought.

In blogging, you have the chance to share your thoughts to the world in the intention of relating it to the lives of others. And In a personal note, the value of a blog only becomes full if we could see a trend of development in our writings as a reflection of our becoming. Individual posts are patches of the soul, connect them all together and see the whole picture gives the greatest meaning of personal blogging. It gives you a map of your becoming. So I will continue to write. I will write the story of one human person among the 8 Billion other persons in the world so that bit by bit, post by post, reflection by reflection, i could understand the movement of my soul in this world, and my place in the greater scheme of things. I could start understanding it by translating my thoughts into words and immortalizing them through writing and sharing them through blogging.

No comments: