Friday, October 17, 2014

Grace of Encounter

It is a Friday night. It is small window of time where i can breath after a week of law exams. I take this time to assess and to look back on the things that was.
The journey that has revealed itself brings me nothing more than immense gratitude. As it unfolds everyday in my life, it makes me more convinced that there is so much hope about the future our nation. Even in the midst of all the noise and cynicism, there is always that light, that spark, that simple story that can change how we see our world. Encountering this light is both a challenge and a conscious effort. It is everywhere, even in the most mundane of things. I thank the Lord for the grace of encounter these small sparks around and I pray that this continue to sustain and nourish us in our journey ahead.

No comments: